2017. április 20., csütörtök

GeeeTech 3D Printer 7.

Yeah, facepalm.
This guy still struggling with that crap.
Many of my designs are come out from the printer seamlessly until I get into my mind to build a Cyclon PCB Factory (actually I seen in somebody's facebook post and checked, what it is).
It has several printed parts. When I started to print, at the second batch I got this:


Yes, you right it is the vengeance of the Cyclon PCB Factory because of the PINK!!!
So, I started to look around and read. I found two factors:
1. You should lower the temperature for PLA as it melts to long into the heatbreak and stuck in it if not flowing fast enough.
2. You should use some Canola oil, to prevent sticking the plastic into the heatbreak.
Ok.
1. I went down to 195°C, and ordered a better fan for the heatbreak radiator (not arrived yet)
2. What a hell is that Canola. I looked around. It is called "repce" in my country. So bought a liter of it (there are no smaller available):



And the result is here:



Ok. But one good print doesn't tell anything. I achieved this in around three days without a single problem:


I guess. It is working now. Finally.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése