2015. április 6., hétfő

CNC Motor Driver 3.

Since the last post regarding my CNC Motor Driver, in my spare time I was continuously working on the MCU board and the software for it.
Two days ago I connected the digital part to the power electronics. It started to work immediately, but unfortunately the rpm measurement was messy.
After some thinking and trying, I realized, that the source square wave has some narrow pulses around the edges, what are messing up my measurement.
The Nuvoton MCU I'm using is able to add some de-bouncing delay to the timer's capture input. Adding this feature looks like solving my problems.



Today finally I see the end of this project's. I'm trying to collect the thing still need to be finished:
  • Test and tune the PID controller
  • Try out additional filtering on the power input side
  • Try out additional filtering at the motor
  • Try out the 5th order filter I designed for the measurement
  • Test and write code for the current measurement
  • Add voltage measurement solution (circuit and code)
  • Add code for power display
  • Add code for measuring the control signal from the Linux CNC (this allows the control of the rotational speed from g-code)
  • Design a high voltage input 3.3V power supply (actually the 48V input is to much for the regular buck converter chips)
  • Design and order (hopefully) the final panel for the whole electronics
  • Correct the code for the rotary encoder (it is a little bit problematic today)
  • Clean up the code (not modularized enough, many comments missing)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése