2014. augusztus 11., hétfő

Arduino

Yet another meeting with the Arduino IDE. The subject doesn't changed. The Marlin firmware.
The IDE once more proved it's incredible usability. What if I have more files than fit on the screen?
3D Printer Marlin firmware on 1920x1200-as monitor (screenpart):

I'd like to open something! Yes, you see correctly, something there, down below!
My opinion about the Arduino Erich Styer phrased precisely here:

"Maybe it is just me: I respect the ‘Arduino way of programming’, but it is just not the way I think development should be done. I need full control of the hardware which includes deep inspection (debugging) of the application. Because in my experience the hard problems (and there are many!) of embedded development can only be solved with good debugging tools."

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése