2013. december 16., hétfő

Windows 8.1 - mired "freedom" 2.

Previously, I wrote about the problem in the Freedom Freescale development tools do not work with Windows 8.1 here.
Sience I know about the problem I wanted to jump on it with a USB logger and solve it from the Windows side.
To do this, I began to gather the necessary tools, but did not get further.
Yesterday I read here that P & E eventually solved the problem.
If there is a solution already available, use it!
I collected all the Freedom boards in the house.


And exchanged all of the software.
Together with the bootloaderrel the debug applications also new. The latter is now supports the storage and the debug functionality at once, so in the future there is no more application swapping.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése